Mr. Nice Shit Pics

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by mooooooly6, Sep 30, 2006.

1. Hello, i am growing Mr.Nice shit in a greenhouse, i finally managed to gt some pics. lemmie know wt u guys think. And any estimates on when they will be finished wd b appreciated. Pls bear in mind these pics were taken onb sun 24th of sept. Thanks

Attached Files:

2. what strain, how old are they?

3. awesome pics. love the greenhouse grows. keep us updated for sure:wave:

4. u r one lucky/smart/blessed stoner, 2 b able 2 securely grow beauties like that in a gh:D

5. Thy r Mr.Nice 'shit', i have 2 th pics r of th smaller plant, th other is a ft taller or so, thy r mostly sativa, basically an afghani/skunk hybrid. i started them off at th end of april indoors for 6 weeks or so thn moved thm in2 th greenhouse at th start of june

6. they will be "ready" on october 10th, 0815 hrs. ready is in quotations because there appears to be some deficiancy issues based on the pics. not to worry, ul still smoke it (along with all ur "friends"). enjoy.

7. dam man thats looking really good
    keep up the good growing

8. im expecting earlier thn th 10th, the flowering time is 40 - 50 days the 10th wd b day 53. I dnt think there a deficiency issue, tht yellowing is normal, i fertilized regularly. Btw, hw did u cme up with such a precise time? ill gt sm more recent pics sn.

9. sexy plants))

10. i use a combination of horoscope/ numerology/tarot/budance/ and experience. let me know how it turned out.

11. Well today is the 9th and i will be harvesting th smaller plant as it seems pretty ready. ive already removed some smaller buds from both plants as thy were ready sooner. Im hoping both plants will receive the chop 2day. Also ive noticed one or two small areas of weed tht hv gone greyish, it still looks fine, could this be mould?

Also id like to cure most of my weed but i dont want to use jars, i was wondering if ne of u know some other methods.

12. Gray = Mold. Remove the mold ASAP! Cut down the main Colas but leave the smaller branches to finish. Jar curing is about the only method I know of for curing and long term storage.

Beautiful looking Lady's

13. fly just packed 4.5 LB in ziplock bags.(an his people discovered this place). so he must know.
    is the grey areas dry or wet? that will answere the mold question.

14. They look so amazing........................ oh my oh my, id like to smoke that shit.

Good looking, awsome you can grow like that. Id love to be able to grow outside.

15. if the buds havent finished, you dont need to cut the colas off as suggested , just remove the affected areas and continue to let the plant finish I have 2 in that condition and are finishing nicely