mr nice seeds question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by abrahamx, Dec 11, 2010.

1. How come when I click to order some seeds it offers them from four different companys but not them. I want to get the black widow and have read that theirs is the best. But when I go to order it, it only offers to get them from seedsman. Is this the same seed or what gives?

2. you can order from attitude but they are sold out right now

3. i got the email they were back in stock at attitude and ordered promptly.. mr nice beans dont stay in stock long, they have high quality control standards and the genetics are what other breeders buy to make their own stock better :p

4. I cant seem to figure out how to order from them. They only give me a option of several other growers but have no option to order from them. This is what I am trying to figure out. When I go to their site they only offer me other breeders to order from. How do I order from them?

5. OKay ..

Point A. they ( black widow seeds) are sold out world wide

Point B. Mr. Nice seeds are distrubited through a seed bank ..NOT THIER SITE!!!!!

I suggest one ofhthese seed banks

Mr Nice Seeds

Gypsy Nirvana's Seed Boutique

Wharf

6. Thanks, thats what I was looking for. I was just on the wrong site somehow. Appreciate it.

7. try here as well.

They ship worldwide, but not to many peeps round these parts have used this service. Recomended to me by another breeder when I was looking into what banks carry up to date stock/listings. At the bottom it lists a couple of limited release items as well ;)

8. thanks for recommending. theres one thing im confused about. what shipping should i select thats the cheapest to the u.s? is it the seeds-graines-zaden option? its real confusing

9. Being Mr. Nice is sold out. You could always try Greenhouse Seed Company's version, the breeder whom created Black Widdow was working for them when he made it. So it would stand to reason that theirs would be close to the same thing now.

10. To the above poster, I wouldn't go GHS for black widow if you can get the original. Its pretty well established that GHS has crossed it up a bit since the original... and nevil & shan still have the original parents/know the breeding stock better than silly old arjan.

TK, select your country > state> then Outside Europe, or Outside Europe Priority. Both black widow and Medicine man are in stock at the time of this post :D

11. Yes I agree the orginal is the way to go. Where exactly is this that has them in stock? I missed the last release by 3 seconds and haven't seen them go back up anywhere yet.

12. #12 tree king, Dec 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2010
    all there is, is Outside Europe Priority or Outside Europe Priority express. the non express is $30

your saying i gotta pay $30 for shipping? thats crazy. are you sure i have to select that type of shipping? usually shipping is like $10 or less from other companies

13. Yeah this site caters to mostly Europe, so if your outside they send everything priority or priority express. Means you get your seeds in 10 days or so for sure. This is one of the only sites Ive seen still carrying these seeds.

Ask them via email though, they were responsive and prompt in answering all my questions.

14. im def gonna email them to see if theres other options. im curious though do i have to sign for the package if they send it priority?

15. I have a Delivery Box I use for these sort of things, so no I haven't signed. But I am not familiar with their shipping and residential delivery. Sorry im not of any help on the subject :(

16. im guessin delivery box meaning p.o box. thanks Norcali