Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mr.Nice Guy pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dennisrr, Nov 21, 2009.

1. Just picked up some of what my connect called Mr.Nice Guy. (haha, Half Baked)
    Can't wait to toke it up. :smoking:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Wow NICE YUMMY PURP

3. That looks great man. I get some stuff here in WA state called "nice guy" that looks NOTHING like that. :)

4. I've been getting mr nice guy for the past 2 weeks or so. It's really good, enjoy it man.

5. looks great, looks just like the Mrs. Nice i got from a cannabis club, ironically, named Mr Nice Guy:cool:

6. Looks like he was nice to you + rep on the purple

7. I think he ment Mr.nice,which is a breeder not a strain,Mr.nice guy is probably made up because I was also offered this twice,and it looked different both times and they were'nt purple.

8. I get stuff called "nice guy" all the time. It's VERY good weed too. It's green though, not purple.

It could definitely be a bullshit name my dealer gets from his dealer though. I am close friends with my dealer, I know he wouldn't just make up some name.

9. Nice bud! But guys, people use random names and even similar strains can look different, so don't be surprised if your pick-up of "Nice Guy" is nothing like this.

10. I believe there are 2 major strains called Mr Nice and Mr NiceGuy. I ve had 2 strains of this "NICE" stuff...one being purple like WHOA and the other being a pretty green color.

I think I got pics of one in my threads...