Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mr. Nice Guy one of the strong strains?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by funke420, May 26, 2012.

1. #1 funke420, May 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2012
    I've heard mr nice guy is one of the really strong strains, is that true? I'm using a water bong too, so any tips for enjoying this would be awesome.

2. #2 GreenCrackYUM, May 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2012
    Blends??

I'm assuming you mean shit spice? If so, there is no way to enjoy it.

If you mean weed, real weed, then we have no idea if your weed is good or not. No offense, but you kind of sound like a noob toker; take it slow so you don't green out.

3. If it is weed, its really all dependant on how well the grower did growing the bud. You can have a great strain and totally fuck it up by not growing it right or you could have some no name and grow it to make some great bud.

4. If you're talking about the strain of marijuana, then it's ok. It's purple and tastes purple, but it's nothing special. If you're talking about spice, flush that garbage down the toilet and pick up some herb :smoke:

5. I meant strain sorry. and i agree with flushing spice lol. Lord knows if they are dumping actual weeds in a nuclear waste bins and reselling them.

But if mr nice guy isn't one of the strongest, what's a few really strong strains that you'd recommend?

6. And to make this a little easier, my record includes snow white, the chronic, big buddah cheese, blue venom, and a lot of skunk weed when i was getting started.

7. Mr Nice Guy is a strong indica. More couch lock, sleepiness and body high.

8. Like would you recommend using less then your average strain so you don't get too sleepy?

9. Ummm...are you talking about Mr Nice...as in the seed company Shantibaba started after he left Greenhouse?

10. I can't tell you for sure what you can try because I don't know where you live! My favorite strain is probably Skywalker OG since it was the first strain I ever tried. If you're in a medical state, get your card, and ask the best dispensary in your area for the best indica/sativa. That's what I do :smoke:

11. If it's spice just do yourself the favor, and throw that shit away.

12. Dose regularly for full effect.

13. Well see the thing is, the strain name really doesn't mean anything at all.

Just because a strain is ____ does NOT mean it will be good. You can have horribly grown sour diesel and it won't be good bud at all, even though SD is generally very good. You can't really ask us here what strain is more potent than another, because the only way to find out is to smoke it. Any strain can vary in potency by a lot.

14. He's talking about the strain.. of marijuana.. mr. nice guy..

Anyway, I really love the strain. Stop thinking about strains in terms of strength, sure genetics play a part but maximizing your THC intake and things like this are trivial don't worry about it. Find strains you like that work for you.

Personally, mr. nice guy is a strain I would pick up probably if it was available and a good grow unless they had something like master or bubba which I prefer, there are a number of OGs that are just heavier which I prefer so I might grab a number of those over mr. nice guy.