Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mr Nice g13 x hash plant?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bigtg, Sep 27, 2007.

1. If i was going to buy this from drchronic.com, how difficult would it be for me to grow it in soil? like what are the chances of it dying, i have pro-mix bx, i think it came in a black bag. and also does this weed give you a spacey high?

2. i dont know much about growing it but mr. nice is my fav srain for the most part... everytime i smoke it i get the same feeling like when i walk i'm moving really fast but almost hovering... has happened everytime i smoke it.. crazy shit

3. i would start by looking up optimum grow conditions on the site. promix is ok but u should really think about looking into a nice easy mix that has a nice balance of the "goodies" plants need to grow.

4. hmmm, all high end genetic plants are picky about growth environment, so i would recommend doing a trial run before i pruchase something of that quality. if you have growing experience on the other hand good luck with everything :smoke:

5. I've had and posted pics of this thread, not sure about growing it, but it is fantastic.

6. I would ask this guestion in one of the grow forums just to be sure:)