Mr. Michigan State Police

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Pot Geek, Oct 4, 2004.

1. So, I live on the Lake Michigan coastline, well, that is to say, the town I reside in is on the Lake Michigan coastline... I don't live on it, but... yeah, anyway...

I went down to the beach tonight, round 'bout 11:00 with my one-hitter and my baggie in my little camoflague bag. I walked to the end of the boardwalk and then crawled under the railing and trotted a ways into the woods and smoked a little bit. The nature walk was nice, as it was one of those brisk fall evenings, 'bout 56 degress out, I had my big hoody on.

I had to park my car in one of the playground parking spots as they lock the beach gate at 11 (or so... usually 11:15 or 11:30) and I wasn't particularly looking forward to getting a ticket and my car locked in.

So, as I'm hoofin' it from the beach back to my car, I round a sand dune to see cop sitting behind my car with his big ol' searchlight pointed at the back of it. I'd just got done tokkin' and I was already pretty high. I've got my one-hitter, lighter, eye drops (which I hadn't used), hemestat, rolling papers, breath spray, and about an 8th of weed in my camoflague bag, under my big black hoody, slung under my arm. I stop walking forward and my first instinct is to turn around and run as fast as I can back up the stairs. Then I stopped and thought for a sec... "You don't have time to get to the stairs before he sees you, he may have seen you already, and you'd hate to have him see you do a 180 and run, then he'll know something's up!" So, I kept walking forward to my car, I got out my keys, partly to look like I was headed for my car, partly to give my paranoid brain something to concentrate on.

I see him turn his search light off and drive forward, away from the car, and towards me. I know he's heading toward the beach, I just hope he doesn't notice me. He actually passes by me without seeing me, or at least paying any particular attention to me! Hooray! Wait... there's light shining on me... oh fuck!

So, he rolled by me, but then stopped and shined his light on me. I pulled my hood down off my head, just so he knew I wasn't trying to hide my face from him or anything, and turned around. He said "How ya' doin?" and I replied "Great... cool" He said "is that your car?" I replied "y-yeah... I-I-I-I'm j-j-j-just on my way home" He says "What's your name" I reply "<censored>" He says "and you're on your way home?" and I reply "y-yeah." He says, "Okay, then..." and drives off.

Woooow.... talk about SCARY!! When I started stuttering, I thought I was dead for sure. Talk about close calls.... :smoke:

2. that sucks man, glad you got off ok. We got stopped by the cops last night while smoking in the car and we got off with just a curfew talk (thankfully) and let me tell you, we were high as hell and just trippin out. Cops really do suck sometimes, but luckily you got a cool one! :smoke: