Mr.Greeny's Lamb's Bread Journal!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Mr.Greeny, Feb 21, 2011.

1. #1 Mr.Greeny, Feb 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2011
    So I have decided to make my first grow journal. Here is my setup:

Strain: Lamb's Bread (aka Lamb's Breath)
    Medium: GH Power Eco Growers (3x) Also modified with 6" air stone in rez.
    Nutrients: Flora Micro, Flora Grow, Flora Bloom, Hygrozyme, Flora Nectar (for later veg and flower), Liquid Karma, Superthrive and Kool Bloom (for flower stage).
    Lighting: 400 watt Hortilux MH (for veg cycle)
    Hood: Magnum XXXL 6" air cooled
    Ballast: 1000 watt Galaxy Changeable (electronic)
    Fans: Can Fan 6", 12" oscillating fan and a 8" Vortex fan.

100_5110.jpg

100_5111.jpg

2. Ok, so when I filled my rez yesterday, I add a half teaspoon of the following FloraGrow, FloraBloom, and FloraMicro. I also added 3 tsp of Liquid Karma along with 5 ml of FloraNectar. And just to keep my roots safe, I add a cap full Hygrozyme. This was all added to each 2 1/2 gallon rez. I will increase all my nutes starting a week from yesterday. The one clone that had drooped over after transplanting has started to lift it's self up again!

I also need to note that I am running my light 24/7.

3. Nice looking setup. Cant wait to see what these turn into!

4. Thanks! I used these buckets on my last grow. I was able to pull close to 11 ounces off of one Sour D plant and about 13 ounces off my one MTF plant. If anyone decides to use these buckets, I would suggest doing what I did and add air stones to the rez. You'll want to do this because your root mass will fill your entire bucket. So you do it to turn it into a DWC unit instead of a top drip feeder!

5. Looking good mr.greeny. just sub'd. have you used the flora line up before? thinking of trying a new company.

6. Yes I used it my last hydro grow. I found it very easy to use. If you are looking for a new nutrient, I would definitely recommend the Flora series!

7. Ill be sure to check that line up out. Im going from a single bucket to four. so i would like something simple. sounds like it fits my most important need. EASY TO USE!!!

8. #8 Mr.Greeny, Feb 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2011
    So I went to my grow area today and noticed that my three new baby girls were enduring some stress. The one that wilted is now standing up, but all three are showing signs of stress and over watering. So I decided to redo all my rez's. I did the recommended amount of the flora series (1/4 teaspoon per gallon). I decided to not put the FloraNectar back in. I figure I will wait until they get a little bigger. I did however add the recommended amount of Superthrive (1/4 teaspoon per gallon). I then placed all my pumps that go to my drip system on a timer. I run them 30 minutes on and then 30 minutes off. I will repost when I can see if this has helped or not.

Note: I forgot to say that I added 1 teaspoon of Liquid Krama per rez (2 1/2 gallons).

9. I am starting to see new sets of leaves emerging :)! The lower set are starting to change color, almost similar to nute burn. If I remember correctly, my clones on my last grow had their lower leaves do this. I think it has to do with the nute splash that gets on them from the drip system.

10. All three clones have their new set of leaves emerging, with a second set coming out as well. Decided to increase nutes today. I went with 3/4 teaspoon of the GH line per gallon. Did not add Superthrive this time. But add the recommended amount of Hygrozyme and Liquid Karma. Will start co2 tomorrow.

11. Nice setup, i also wanna see what type of green monsters they become :rolleyes: subbed

12. sounds like things are goin well. got any pics for a pic junkie? :smoke:

13. I was going to post pic today with my post, but my wife took the camera to work! So I will go get picks right now!

14. Thanks! Here are some recent photos.

100_5140.jpg

100_5141.jpg

15. I also needed to note that I switched my light cycle to 18/6.

16. lookin good so far. keep it up!

17. nice, where did you source your seeds/cuts from?

18. This time I decided to go with Rocky Mountain Organics. Their website is : Rocky Mountain Organics - RMO 100% Organic Medical Marijuana and Clones.
    One of my ladies from my last grow came from them (my MTF). I was very pleased with the quality and the quantity from the plant. They also have a wide selection of strains to choose from! If you go there, please let them know Mr.Greeny told you about them.

19. Changing out rezs today. Plan to increase nute amount a tad. I will also start my CO2. I am ready for these things to take off!!

20. Subbed. I wanna see them take of too.

Also what flora nectar do you have? The fruit fusion or the pineapple rush? I just bought some of the pineapple rush and will start using it next week until the end of flowering or until I start to flush.