Mr Cudi's appreciation to stoners.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by eLe, Apr 23, 2010.

1. I think everyone should watch this video while you are stoned. :smoking:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Z_Ys3BO_4M&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Kid Cudi - Pursuit Of Happiness ft. Ratatat, MGMT[/ame]
    It is soooo trippy, I just love how kid cudi does things to please his fellow stoners!

Anyways, do you think kid cudi makes it clear that he is a seasoned toker and do you, yourself think he is a seasoned toker. He talks about smoking weed all the time in his songs and you see him on youtube talking bout weed!

( I know this is random, but I want some opinions even though I doubt anyone on here knows him :smoking:. )

2. Man this video is FUCKED. I love it! +rep

3. His songs are starting to all the sound the same to me.

4. ISN'T IT?! It's kinda frustrating :smoking:.

5. I'd have to say he's a seasoned toker. I saw him live in Vancouver and he was takin rips off joints in the crowd and was straight domed when I met him after.

Putting out a video like this helps too

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDXBpUtiX1E&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Kid Cudi - Cudderisback[/ame]

I've never seen an artist talk about weed so openly. Glad he doesn't get in shit for it from the media like most artists do.

6. You're kidding me right? Kid Cudi smokes all the time. I didn't know there was a possibility that anyone could doubt that. The alternative is that 100% of his music is fiction.

7. That what I was thinking :p. I just appreciate him connecting with the smokers(or vapers :p) all over.

8. #8 DiAmOnD RaStA, Apr 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2010
    Man! I was just going to say, I hear a lot of Cudi on Pandora... and honestly I dont really dig anything else he has except Day N Night, I still remember the first time I saw that video, I was amazed.

...Just had that same feeling when I watched that CudderIsBack

lol So, now im down with 2 of his songs lol

"All I do is take shits and smoke weed"

9. I saw him about two weeks ago at UConn and it was the perfect show to be high out of your mind at. Smoked about an eighth and had a couple brownies and goddamn my whole world was Enter Galactic. :D

Listen to the song "Heaven at Night" while you are smoking, perfect song for spacing out.

10. I like the other music video for pursuit better lol. But of course he smokes, high times did an interview with him and they lit up a sour d joint right in the beginning of the interview, check youtube for it!

11. great song.

Grasscity Deals Near You