Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"Mr. 20 Bags"

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Smokeitdown, Feb 23, 2009.

1. you do not have to drive to madison just south side

2. Eh.. I have one guy who provides yummies for 40 a legit 8th (for example), and then one guy who sells skimpier bags with usually just mids for 45 an 8th.. so I'm always ticked off when I have to pay more for less quality and quantity...

I probably sound spoiled though, cause I often hear of people in other states paying twice what it costs on the west coast.

3. i live in the united kingdom and from "mr.20bag" i get 3.5 grams to 20 pound, 20 pound about 30 dollars. iv never had any one but mr20bags but i smoke hash alot so...

4. Wow!:eek:
    where I am from u get 2.0 for $20

5. OP you are lucky. all of my Mr. 20 bags sell .6's......fuckin gypp if u ask me

6. I wish weed was legal so you could call the cops when you get ripped off... :confused:

7. haha. word

8. damnn a .6?? where r u where thats acceptable? ur dealer should at least throw in some lube lol

9. It's 1 Gram for $20 here, $25 if it's extra dank name brand stuff. It's always 1 gram on the head; people don't see the need to jip someone .2 grams. If you are talking schwag, 20 bucks is 4 grams though it may be .5 short or fat depending on who it comes from.

10. Anyone who told me I couldn't get a oz or whatever because "we don't sell it like that around here" I would call an idiot. Fuck that, i've never heard of anything more dumb.

The people I go to will sell you whatever you want. I can buy a dime from the same person I'm picking a qp from. They just want that money, and they'll weigh it in front of me too. Its funny because he'll push me to buy in bigger bulk, rather than less. He'll say shit like "Man, you might as well just buy a pound from me."

Also, do you not look at the weed before you buy it? I mean the people who getting like .6 and stuff, how do you not know you're getting ripped off? I mean, .9 is too close to call, but I would def. know a legit gram from .6 bag.

11. Are you serious? That's like walking into a 711 and complaining about how they don't have 50 packs of snickers.

Not everyone is a member of a Costco/BJ's/Priceclub that you are accustomed to.

12. Wow, you guys all have terrible connects. I get dank 8ths for 60, and usually the bag is a little bit heavier.

13. I'm jealous just reading through all of your posts. I would BEG for a "Mr. 20 bags" in or around Raleigh, and pay him whatever s/he asked...I just don't have any connections here in NC and get some sent to me via FedEx, post, UPS, DHL, whatever every once in awhile from my old home town of Chicago. How risky is THAT???

Be happy you have a Mr. 20 bags to fall back on!!

Jane

14. Im amazed flipping through this thread right now. I live in MA, bout an hour from Bostin, and around here:
    dime = 1.2-1.7 grams usually 1.4
    20 sac = 3- 3.5(1/8th)
    quarter = $40
    half 0 = $70-90 usually $70
    oz = $120-$160 I get them for $140
    qp = $300-400
    pound = $1000 - $1600

all mids btw.

15. damn .9 for 20
    mids around here go for 3.0-3.5 for 20
    dank is around 20 for a gram
    I hope when ya'll are talkin about .9 for 20 its dank

16. a dub for me is a good 8th or so of middies which vary in quality. i just bought a dime today (personally i hate buying anything under a half O but it's what I've been buying lately)
    the dime i got today looked brown and shitty at first but one tiny .25-.3 bowl still has me slightly buzzing and i smoked well over 2 and a half hours ago, so i can't complain one bit.

17. I have never had problems with a mr 20 bad dealer , wtf who only sells up to dubs.

18. mids should neva b discussed here....i dont care if u pay $3 for an oz of shwag its irrelevant.