Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"Mr. 20 Bags"

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Smokeitdown, Feb 23, 2009.

1. lol. i am mr. 20 bags in my parts

2. In some parts of Chicago you'll find dealers who give you .7 for $25, claiming it's kush. Some of them go as far as to short you a half a g for 30$ of this so-called "kush". Having good connects, I've never personally dealt with it, but it's out there.

3. I'm out on Long Island too sucks the bud we get out here is either amazing and loads of money or cheap and crap with these Mr.20's. Nice to find a weight dealer and get at least some sort of a deal.

4. here in milwaukee its .6 for a dub of sum dank 1.5 for a 50

5. yeah i've never heard of that, but I'm in the midwest. for 20 bucks you should get a straight 1.0 gram. With mids, you should get at least 3 grams, an 8th if you're cool with the dude. For 100 bucks you should get a quarter of dank, and an ounce or so of mids.

6. cant be that bad your dude just rips you

7. #107 ChimpX, Jun 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2009
    You my friend should look for a new dank dealer, 1.5g for $50 in Milwaukee?!?! $25 tops, and that is still pricey. There is plenty of it to go around in Mil-Town too!

8. word thats mad steep!

9. thats just the prices in the hood joe *****s be payin tha shit... i dont i whiether drive to madison to pick up a 1/8th for $50...but if its dry i got no choice but to pay 1.5 for the 50 :(

10. I feel you being in NJ, the guy who I normally get from got robbed or couldnt pick up from his dude or some shit so now I have been getting this 3 for 50 deal from that kind of dealer. The guy who I know who primarily sells prebagged dubs sells 1.2 for 20 of high mids even sometimes dank and he sells an 8th for 20 of low mids so it aint that bad but I would rather have my old dealer.

11. really? im from chicago and i get dubs for $20, and its always a full g. once in a rare while my guy will have some purp kush that he does charge $25 for, but then i usually cop a half O :D

12. No Mr. 20Bag's keep business here. There are too many other dealers looking for continious customers :D

13. None here either lots of competition... everyone I mean everyone sells bud... I get a gram of fire for 15 an eight for 50 so on up...

If i'm smoking middies I can get an eighth for 20 but buying an ounce is like 120 so I'd just rather save...

I love living in a high traffic area

Got Newport News like 20 miles south and Richmond about 50 miles west.....

plus we get psychadelics and shit through here pretty frequently as well if I hunt around I always find something

14. in Regina Canada, if you sell an oz for 10 bucks a gram straight up, people consider you a rip off. Even for the best of the best, no one will give you more than 250 a oz

15. I have to deal with this shit once in a while.

One of my dudes, he copps an O or 2 of dank then scales them into 20's. Whats bullshit though is that he says its a straight gram, and it weigths out that way in the bag, but its really only .7-.8g out of the bag. So basically for every "gram" he sells he makes xxamount $ and gets .2g for himself. So for every ounce he buys and sells he makes mad dough and gets 5.6grams for free for personal blazage. Good little scheme for him but its straight HORSE SHIT:mad:

16. sure, and what does the grower get? 5 bucks per gram and it resells at 20 or 25, sucks for the grower

17. how come i always fill my grams, 1/8's, 1/4,s ect. even top off oz to 30 g. I should be shorting the bags, right?

18. Yea im in NY and people like to sell dubs for .8 or .9, its bullshit. Just ask for a gram usually they will still charge the same for a dub

19. I am stuck with that right now, the chick swears she weighs her 8ths out to 3.0 but last time I got 2.2g, and my buddy got a dub that weighed 1.1g........

20. An eighth should be 3.5 grams dude

3.5-->7-->14-->28 is the rule of thumb