Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"Mr. 20 Bags"

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Smokeitdown, Feb 23, 2009.

1. from the NYC area...u better make friends with Mr.20 Bags little bro Mr.5 bag
    i hate when people only got nicks of greens...no dimes or dubs

2. I get 2.5 for $20.00.

3. .8 20's is enough for me to go back and get the other .2! that shit dont fly round here!

4. im in ct and our heady prices here are insane too because no one seems to get it. .9/$20 3.4/$60 is the norm always

sometimes a kid i know will make a "deal" with me and give me 2.5 for $40 but i weighed it and it was 2.2 hes sketchy as hell so i just started getting weight for myself to save

5. dam guess it just depends on where you live. here in south FL every dealer i use (about 4) when u call up for a dub stack its always 1.3g for 20 bucks

6. No, he edited his original post to say half.

7. Dub means two, so shouldnt you get 2 grams in a dub?

man, .7 or .8 is like a couple bong rips, what the fuck would people buy .7 for lol.

That shit doesnt happen up here lol,

8. At one point and time i put mr 20 bags outta sale. straight 3.0 of middies for 20 instead of .8 of dank.

9. Yes but the "two" now turned into 20$ instead of 2.0...So people get fucked and get .7 for 20$ :(

10. NJ Dubs are the worst, I always feel like I got horribly ripped off whenever I succumb to buying one. :mad:

11. Man, I feel shitty for a lot of you Northeastern tokers. In Cali, I can get 1.4-1.6 of medical-grade stuff or 2.0 of beasters for $20. A 0.8 dub sac is unheard of, even for the best possible weed you can buy

12. 1.6-1.8 in cali:smoke:

13. LOL i didnt even see your post what part of cali you stay at?:smoke:

14. i live out on long island and i can't even roll a nice blunt with the 20's of exohs out here, it's only 1.0 max. if we find regular dro though, we get nice fat 20's like 2.1. hate that weak count shit, sucks.

15. whats up with ppl getting 1.3 for 20? 1.3 is a dime sack over here, seems pricey there

16. NorCal, up by Sacramento

17. lol shwag...

18. consider yourself lucky. all the green i can find here is 25 bags that are pinched from. :(
    my boy is all over the place, and i really wouldn't even consider him a connect. ive only been in the game for a while and I haven't met many people cuz i try to keep it quiet :/

can't wait to have my own place!

19. Actually low grade chron, considering my best friends a dealer.

20. Complain all you want, but there are people that would rather come to me for a .8 of sour instead of going to the block and getting a .75 of sour for 30 while simultaneously getting robbed and arrested.