Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"Mr. 20 Bags"

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Smokeitdown, Feb 23, 2009.

1. #61 bdots1979, Mar 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2009
    haha i used to be a mr 20 bags in that area, except my .8's didnt get 1 complaint, only complements till no end n i always had the best shit around HANDS DOWN never had nothin but piff...n actuall they werent even .8s they were .73-.74 gotta love the .01g scale....maaaaan those were the days baggin up at least like $700-720 a ounce flippin 1 n a 1/2 zips a day just on dubs, n i had a few kids buyin oz for 400 n halfs for 220...but shit those dubs is where you make your fuckin money n if ppl are stupid enough to cop em all the time, then shit why the fuck would any one bag up more n lose money

...but now, im in a whole new city, whole new state n i refuse to even sell weed...there is absolutly no point, everyone n there fuckin mother hustles out here n they dont even make money...im sayin not unless they sell weight, n get the shit for pretty much free...
    now the mr 20 bags down here is pushin at least 1.4's
    eigths for 50
    quaters for 75-80
    halfs for 140
    oz for 280
    qps for 1000-1100
    (and i dont settle for anything less than the best of the best(honeslty mids n regs n beasters or whatever you guys call em, dont phase me at all, i need a looong ass t break, just cant go a day witout puffin)

n to be honest i havent been down here that long n dont hustle anymore so i dont know any prices for wieght bigger than a qp, those are just wat i pick up for headstashes(not qps all the time, unless im in love with the shit my mans got)

2. I've seen/smoked with weed smokers who have smoked for 30 years plus.

One of them was a big drug dealer

and payed 500 an ounce for some sour diesel.

even pros get skimped.

15 a gram for mids is ridiculous thats more then 400 bucks. haha.:smoke:

3. hahahah i live in washington state and i get 2.0 for $20 of like trainwreck, sour diesel, etc... :D i have it good.

4. I can get anywhere from 1g-1.5g's for 20. This is top of the line Dankness though, doesn't get anyyyy better.

Mids, an eighth or more.

Regs, Q to half O usually.

Luckily I don't rely on 20 baggers and can find a zip of the Dankest around for 300 TOPS.

5. i love my dealer. One time when he was trying to liquidate because of family reasons he gave e 5.5 gs of his usual dank for 50 dollars

just once though.

6. In washington heights u get a .9-1.5 dubs. Depends what block and the type !

7. Well damn. When I get a twenty sack it's 4 grams. Not over the top "dank" just high mids. I'm pretty content with high mids though.

8. Yeah I live around the Eugene area and this is what I get...I'm not paying $20 for less than 1.7 grams of headies. Fuck that.

And yeah, buying from "Mr. 20 bags" does suck. When one of my connects had to stop selling the only other connect I had at the time was this high school kid who could never sell me more than 2 grams. He was a middleman too, so sometimes the bag would be skimpy or half shake. It sucked, even if the weed was good...

9. i'd have a hard time throwin anything less than 2.8 in a 20 sack, honestly.

10. I know lot's of Mr. 20 Bags, but around here no one ever sells dimes. Not real smart, cuz if I still did stuff I'd make a killin off dimes and 20s.

11. mr. 20 bags sounds like a dick. lol. where i live in northern cali i get around 2-2.3g of some dank homegrown for 20, but the other day i bought a dub from this other guy and got like .8. i was pissed, it was dank but not worth 20 a g ya know?

12. i used to be known as that kind of dealer until i started doing well and started selling 20's of 1.2...

thats the way to do it. always hook it up and everyone will love you

i dont really buy weed in that little of quantity and havent for a long time either..

13. yeah i always have to cop dubs here. 3 for $50. I don't know how much they weigh tho cuz i don't have a scale but it's always great shit. If I ever want to buy eights or quarters I go to CT but the buds never as good.

14. it happened to me tonight. except... in a little larger sense.

15. Yeah I'm from the tri-state area and people are always slangin 20 bags that have .8 if your lucky, this should be considered robbery.

16. lol never thought people buy just eights, i usally buy a ounce a time

17. most shitty dealers?

18. fuck the north man. a dub sack will get me at least 1.3g. flaw'da boy.

19. Reminds me of an old getto dealer I had. He only sold dimes of schwag for five dollars. If others were dry you had to meet him and if you wanted three grams he gave you three dime bags. His bricks would get you high but youd crash in an hour with no way to fight it. One time I got six grams off him and in exchange for my money I got this handfull of tiny bags I almost dropped all over the place. Good guy, too bad he got busted.

20. No reason to correct yourself, you already said half, they were just to blind and dumb to read that.