Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"Mr. 20 Bags"

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Smokeitdown, Feb 23, 2009.

1. i hate when i try to buy weight and they pull out dubs, dimes and niks

2. 2g for 25 delivered to your door. What Im paying anyways.

3. I have a Mr. 20 bags. its always "Sour diesel" .9 for 20.

i remember the time i bought a "quarter", which to my knoweldge is 7 grams obviously, but when i weighed it out it was only 6.3. So i call him out on in and his explanation was that i bought 7 bags of .9 from him. Complete BS.

4. He is definitely the coolest seller I've ever dealt with. Very laid back, older, professional, and he only deals with herb and psychedelics. He used to be addicted to dope so he has a strong bias against pills and hard shit.

A couple times that I've went he's smoked me up with some amazing hash. And he's always got legit shit.

5. i give 20 sacs of 1.5g of diesel. 1.6 for friends. if i have top shit like romulan or og kush it'd be like 1.3 for 20

6. no selling.

7. I "give" my dubs not sell :]

8. If I got 1.3 for $20.. haha I would hunt that dealer down, trust me. :)

9. yea i guess im hooking it up with 1.5. I just started "giving" sacs like 2 weeks ago and im already that one person that people go to every time.

10. HALF my bad :p

11. lol. my dishwashers at work always want 5-10 dollar bags. so i just get them high for free. ive always got my stash by the half or a whole at a time.

12. Yeah I think so too. When I was in NJ I tried to buy some and was informed when trying to buy an 8th that "we don't sell in bulk around here" to which I laughed. My dealers at home don't sell LESS than an 8th. I ended up paying $60 for a bit more than 3gs just because I was in town visiting my girl and wanted the bud really bad.

13. Around here people want like 2 - 2.5 g's. Its fuckin rediculous when you're trying to make money. People will actually bitch about 3.5 gram eigths because they can "usually" get .5 to 1g more. Doesn't make much sense to buy a zip and only make 7 eigths. Thats why they are fuckin called eigths. Well fuck them they have worse shit and are buying it for less.

14. well heres how you really gotta think about it. the only time you get skimp bags is when your buying good weed. good weed doesn't have seeds or stems. but besides that, its called making money. you think the kids that sell weed just say, ha you know what i think im gonna risk getting in alot of trouble so i can make a lot of people happy! no, they say, im gonna make as much money as i can.
    if you dont like the skimp bags then just dont buy them. if smoking weed is that important then dont complain about it.

15. my connect is .8gs $10 AUD , quaters $80, n ounces for 280 but i buy in bulk so i get ounces for 160 but my first connect was mr 20 bags mad asshole to it was funny tho because he was high driving his car and had half o and a bong in his car and got busted

16. ya man i feel ya there luckily though i've been able to get great shit for 10 a G instead of the fucking bs dub sacks lol, the only weed i'll buy for 20 a g is jack herer cause that shit is ridiculous

17. 20 a G for jack =O

That's quite expensive isn't it? Most prices I hear from people on this forum are simular to the coffeeshops here..
    Jack is sold at 10$/G (8euro)

18. dude, i'd smack the shit out of someone if they said i could only get a 20. i would seriously freak the fuck out. sell me the lowest possible amount to make the most money off me? i don't think so.

19. Man that shit is SO wack. I would choke a bitch if they tried to sell me a .8 dub. Selling a maximum of a dub? Fuck that shit. I would quit smoking if people were that awful around me.

I live in Eugene, OR. One of the hippy capitals of the U.S. and I get 2.0 hook ups for 20, some of the smelliest shit around. Sometimes I only get 1.7, 1.8 and he apologizes but it's because he's paying more or it's incredibly dank so it's all good.

Good luck with your .8 man dude

20. danm ty my ***** in bx i give them 100 and then they take out 10 dimes and throws 1 in for free i b like wtf is this