mp3 player

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by bhoward3, Jul 13, 2005.

1. just got an iriver h10 for my b-day and i think mp3 players are neccesary for a good high, plus theyre portable so you can smoke outside while listein to those pimpin bob marley greatest hits.

2. Ya I used to have an Ipod bud it got stolen outta my truck. I think it was one of my friends (or supposed friends) because it was in my glovebox and that was the only thing missing I have over 2 grand in subs and amps in the back and they wernt even touched .

3. im thinking about getting a 20gig zen touch but i dont know i just love to be able to lay in my bed and listen to cds, and theres only so much one can hold.

4. hell yeah, my ipod is glued to my hip at all times especially when im smoking, theres this guys house that we always chill at and he has a surround sound system that you can plug stuff into, a lot of people like me to bring my ipod because they like my taste in music

ipods rock high

5. Ipods rule never heard of iriver who makes them

6. Hey,

I seriously need to invest in an ipod or mp3 player. I feel retarted still walkin' around with my portable cd player and headphones, heh.

7. I felt the same way as you, I saw people with Ipods I never thought I would get into it then I got one to see whats all the hype plus I felt like a retard witha cd player, ha

8. I got the 40 gig. I use it to bring along movies and simpsons episodes to work. I work nights and got a lot of time to kill as long as the ward is quiet.

9. dang you can put movies on it too, thats it im gettin one

10. Can't watch movies, but I copy the movies to the disc and play'em on the pc at work...

11. I got a little silver mp3 free with my cell. Pretty cheap & it only holds 30 songs but whatever.. Works for me & I always have a headphone in one ear. :D

12. i downloaded an mp3 player to my fone .. got a 1gb mmc for it .. also got a movie converter so i can convert dvds to watch on my fone .. not the best quality but its not gonna be .. it compresses a full movie into about 60 - 100 mb .. nice fone .. got a web browser on it too .. the best thing is i can even make a fone call haha .. so yeah i dont need anything else really ..

13. ive been looking into them.... If you're a student at a university you can get the new color ipods for 269.

I'm thinking I like how this looks .. ipods are getting too generic

http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/SY_DisplayProductInformation-Start?ProductSKU=NWHD5BLACK&CategoryName=pa_DigitalMusicPlayers_Network&DCMP=CNET_DF&HQS=PA_NWHD5BLACK

^the sony has better sound quality and is smaller not to mention replaceable batteries... but i dunno which ill get. this one is a little under 300 i think

14. i lve my ipod its the greatest gift to mankind.