Mozilla Firefox..

Discussion in 'General' started by boredjim8, Nov 5, 2005.

1. I think for those who dont know about it yet, they should. it is a web browser that is more secure to trojans / adaware / popus than m$ IE WILL EVER BE! http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/ check it out... and many more features like TABBED webpages and many more :) and if you have it please say how good it is

2. I use it. I like it. It's not perfect though, as I do notice bugs every now and then and occasionally it will crash with certain video plugins, although they may have fixed that in recent versions because I haven't noticed it in quite a while.

I recommend it.

3. ya i didnt mean to say it was perfect i thats what u thouht but 100x better than IE is still right imho

4. anything is better than windows explore :p
    without internet security you will still get pop-ups if you use firefox but besides that i highly recommend people get off the explore bullshit and go mozilla. :D

5. Firefox's Tab System > IE "new window"

'nuff said :D

6. I use Firefox all the time. Tabs are very cool.

7. I find that the imperfections (plug in problems) far outweigh the imperfections of IE (hackers, more pop ups, more spam, waiting for Microsoft to come out with updates). THat being said I am a happy FIrefox user, and yes I have tried Opera and all that, but I find the minimalist effort of Firefox with the ossibility to add on as you please suits me nicely...

8. Firefox is great. I also have Safari because of OS X. I like Safari better than Firefox though. If you don't have Firefox or Opera, get one of them now because you are just saying "Give me harmful things on my computer!" when you use Internet Explorer.

9. I use firefox on my windows boxes but more often than not I just go text-based and use Links.

10. Firefox is being a right fuck for me at the moment...

but its still pwns IE

:)

11. I am a happy Firefox customer!

12. I love Firefox!!!!!!!! :D