Mowing barefoot..

Discussion in 'General' started by Mantikore, May 5, 2015.

1. Anyone else love to mow the grass barefoot? My neighbors always think it's funny/weird.. but I love it. Makes my feet feel smooth and clean.. and looks like green blood when you hop in the shower. Just feels so unnatural cutting grass with shoes on.

2. #2 Delightfully High, May 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2015
    I've never tried it but the next time I cut grass I will. Just for you [​IMG] . I'll get back to ya about what I think of it.

3. my dad always said dont do it.   and i never did.

4. My great uncle used to do that, he didn't make it through life with all his toes.

Trust me, your feet will feel like brand new feet.

Lol.. I also jam my hand in there when there is a clump of grass and hope it doesn't magically start up.. I'm still relatively intact though.

6. Ive done it but never noticed a difference except the occasional dog poo

7. Eh ill pass on the green feet. I do like to feel mother earth between my toes though, especially AFTER I cut the grass lol.

8. I can't stand walking in grass bare foot regardless

All kinds of icky stuff to step on

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. I don't like doing anything barefoot.  I always step on shit(not literally but stuff that hurts).

10. On the bright side, when you get your peg leg all you'll need is a parrot and an eye patch to complete your transition to pirate 

11. The TV show 'monsters inside me' prevents me from enjoying life.

12. I've done it. Didn't enjoy it. Stepped in shit and on some pointy things. Mowing in sandals is chill though

13. Never cut grass in my life.well not the lawn type anyway lol

14. I mow with a tractor and bush hog....and value my feet too much to ever go barefoot.....[​IMG]

15. OOoooooo...living dangerously 😛

16. Now I am starting to feel weird.. lol, but then again, I like to go barefoot whenever possible. Even when I lived in the city, I'd carry my sandals or shoes with me and go barefoot. Used to go barefoot when working the play groups of dogs at my old job.. but one day they were like "uh.. we're not sure if that is a safety violation" and asked me to wear shoes cause there was drama and some weird paranoid thought came to their minds that someone would make a complaint (about their shitty business practices) and somehow use that to get them in more trouble.

17. and especially after ya step in dog shit [​IMG]

18. I met a guy who was infected with TBE from a tick. He's been handicapped since. Now I try to expose as little skin as possible outside.

19. I mow in flip flops all the time

20. if the bacteria thru the insects and everything else in the world aren'tfucking ya up, the sun's uv is scrambling your dna and gonna give ya a fatal dose of melanoma one day. Fucking dangerous shit, life.