Moving!

Discussion in 'General' started by NintendoFreak, Mar 9, 2009.

1. YOOO!
    Whats up people... its been a while since I have been on. So here we go.
    I recently made the decision to move to Florida. Moving from New Jersey to live with my uncle for a bit. Then my own place. Ill be moving to the Port Charlotte area, so I'm pretty damn excited. Its within 15 mins of the beach!!!! HAHAHA I sound like a child but for once I know that to do, and how I want to go about it!
    Sooooo....the other big thing
    Does anyone know how good certain products and their prices so I can get a general idea. I just want to be prepared. I know one guy that lives there but he is a mids kind of guy and well I like to get down on some nice heads. So if you know anything just post!
    Thanks Dudes and Dudettes:wave:

2. I heard Florida gets some fucking high prices like some guy made apost like 20 for a G in North Florida I think

3. 20 bones for a G is normal around here so I'm not so worried about that if that's really the pricing

4. Shit man, Port Charlotte is spitting distance from Fort Myers. We should smoke out sometime. :smoke:

5. Man florida sucks, I can't wait till I move. Northern florida's full of rednecks, south florida's full of posers who think they're ghetto.