Moving..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by H.B.N.B.209, Nov 25, 2013.

1. Well not anyone that knows me but i felt that me being a blade in this city i thought id make this post.
    Pretty much im moving from the foothills of California to move to Stockton and this is my atempt of moving out of my grandparents house that took me into there home when my parents couldnt take nor handle me. So that being said its a very emotional time for me and my grandparents. It was the first time ive seen my grandfather cry when i told him i wanted to move. But i need to move out because i dont want to live there when im 30 haha. So i guess he understands.
    Wile im moving unfortunately my grandmothers in idaho helping my uncle with child custody of there kids so unfortunately im not going to see her when i move.

So the reason of this thread is that id love any advice or storys about the big move.
    Stay high blades!

2. I happen to be moving aswell, but its because the town i live in is shit. Goodbye texas ::wave::

Sent from my LG-L38C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I wish you the best my friend ,and I would tell you about my "big move" ,but I've been in the same shitty town my whole life.

4. Idk about advice but I'm sort of in the same situation. I have PTSD from my childhood from basically my dads anger issues and pretty much the on and off domestic violence that took place in the last 13 years. Im 20 next month so its about time I get myself out of this place cuz that low level constant stress is literally killing me. Now that the time has actually come its finally hitting me how hard its going to be to move out go to school and work at the same time. So best of luck to you OP as I will need it too.

5. Good luck man I wish you the best on your journey. I know how hard thoughs issues can be

6. Waste no time getting a job, make sure your finances are covered. Broke and moving back with your folks is just about the worst feeling ever. Take it from a guy saving up for move number 2, lol good luck blade.

7. #7 BensonSanders, Nov 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2013
    I feel you man.
    I moved back in with my parents. It is the worst feeling being broke and having no other choice.

Saving up for move #2.
    This time it is gonna be 2 or 3 states over so it'll be massive.

8. Everything is bigger in Texas, even the assholes