Moving

Discussion in 'General' started by TrixaBelle420, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Hey ya'll. :hello:
    I'm pretty new here but have posted a few of my opinions and such.
    Anyway, I am moving soon. I've been living in the UAE for the last 2 years and I'm finally going back to America.
    Pretty nervous, I'll be moving to a very small town in Missouri.
    I hope I can make some new smoking friends.
    I was hoping to move back to Illinois because of my connections there but no such luck.
    So wish me luck on making some new smoking buddies! :D

2. Soubds cool man, whats the UAE like

3. I live in Dubai in the UAE.
    It's very beautiful. The people are so nice (except when driving)
    Everyone minds their own business.
    But it's also VERY warm all the time. Right now its winter and it's getting cooler but it can be up to 140 degrees during the summer.
    It's like walking into an open oven when you go outside.

4. Fuck that, rainy England over an oven anyday

5. I couldn't agree more!
    I can't wait to get back to America and see rain and snow and the leaves changing color in the fall.
    In the two years I've been here I've seen it rain only 3 times....it's crazy!

6. canada is where its at its warm in the summer and cold in the winter none of that region specific weather shit goin on

7. What brought you there Op? I've heard that place is crazy nice with all the money they have. Too bad it has to be in a desert :smoke:

8. My husband got a job offer here.
    It was a pay raise so we decided to take it.
    Yes there is lots of money here for certain people.
    The house we moved into when we first lived here was HUGE...the villas range from 4-6,000 sq ft. plus a separate maids quarter.
    The desert is beautiful though. The different colors of sand and of course camels :)