Moving

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by DazedInMaine, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Sooo, it's looking like I'm moving :/ I'm not going to be able to take my plants with me. I have three plants that have been in the ground for about 4 months, and I'm wondering what I can do with them at this point. Can I utilize this plant in some way?

2. That's a shame. You can make bubble hash if you have a set of bubble bags. Or you can make hash oil. I prefer hash to hash oil because it's easier to deal with, but many people swear by the erl.

The bubble bags will set you back about $100. To make hash oil, all you really need is a steel strainer, a coffee filter holder & paper filters, a glass jar with a lid, a glass baking dish and some 91% pure isopropyl alcohol, which you can pick up at CVS. Lower start-up costs for sure. There are some tutorials stickied in the Harvesting & Processing section.

Good luck with the move.

3. Would trim and make hash, or if possible take clones asap and repot and move with you!!

4. I think as a beginner oil might be my best option. I have seen a ton of ways to make it online GC. Any specific method you like? I'm only going to have leaves too, is that still okay?

5. #6 Doc-J, Aug 31, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2012
    You can use everything except the pot and dirt it was planted in to make oil. I put in literally everything that isn't going in a pipe or a paper.

Use the most pure alcohol you can. 195 proof pga works great, and unlike ISO it is made for consumption.