Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

moving up the ladder

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RobRoyy, Jan 5, 2010.

1. so i am only a small time toker. i know the diff between schwag and dank though, so i do not get jipped when i buy.
    i usually buy from buddys of mine, who know people higher up, and i have never bought more than 1/8 at a time.
    well to save money, avoid chances of being caught, and get access to better stuff, I want to get to know people higher up in "the game" lol

i get good grades, stable job, and am quite athletic, and my social crowd for the most part does not smoke.
    So without offending my friends who i buy from, how can i find someone higher up to buy larger quantities from? I'm thinking 1/2oz or even 1oz of dank.

would it be rude to just ask them who their supplier is?
    and how would i go about finding a whole new source of stronger stuff?

thanks guys

2. I don't think it'd be rude...they might not tell you but its worth a shot to ask imo

to find a new source you just gotta talk to people and shit good luck and happy tokin

3. Are your buddies dealers or do they just hook you up? If they slang themselves, there shouldnt be a problem. If they hook you up with their own nugget, explain to them what you wrote here:
    Most dealers are looking to get rid of larger amounts because when they turn it fast, they get paid faster. Tell your friends that you want to cop an ounce, that's candy to most dealers ears.

Ask away, most people who slang want business and if they dont than they shouldnt be slangin anyway. Try asking your friends in a not as direct way as "who is your supplier", but instead try saying something like, "hey man, i dont want to cop slices anymore because that shit's starting to hassle me, i just want to be set for a month at a time, you know where I could grab some weight to set me down for a little bit?" Hope that helps, good luck.

4. ask them if they can get you a 1/2 oz. if they say they cant, ask if they know where you can. otherwise you need other leads.

5. if their real d-boys then they should have no problem gettin a half but if thier juss homies tell em what your lookin for and if they have a connect im sure they'll lead you to em. But if they are real d-boys buy from them dealers like loyalty so the more you buy from them the sweeter deal you get ateast thats how mine do.

6. Might help if you told us where you live, state wise I mean.