Moving up the chain?

Discussion in 'General' started by Mizzou, Nov 29, 2013.

1. I'm probably close to my limit, but cutting out people is more money for me....with that being said how do you move further up the chain??
    I'm at the point where my guy won't connect me with his dispensary connect

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. ....you have a flawed system if youre trying to resell bud purchased from the dispensary....and why wouldnt you just get it yourself from one?

3. Grow your own.

4. This nigga playin chutes and ladders. 

5. One word." Grow!"

6. if you have to ask you probably aint even ready.

7. There's one guy between me and the dispensary, who isn't giving me his connect. I wouldn't say I'm not ready when I move pounds

8. Id like to grow but I won't be able to until next semester when I have my own place

9. Deals pounds then talks about it online. Have fun in juvie

10. I'll be happy to send you post cards

11. Are you importing to a non dispensary state? Im still trying to figure out how somebody could be "moving pounds" otherwise. And if thats the case, you probably arent moving up without finding your own guy to grow or export for you.

12. Yeah my guy imports and I buy from him in the Midwest. So you're right I need my own grower

13. So this guy claims to move pounds but cant afford to rent a house and buy some lights? Sounds like stretching the facts a bit..

I will give you two pieces of advice...

#1 Don't get high, do it once a week but don't burn your profits,don't break into the big stash to smoke out a friend. fuck em they need cash.

#2 double your money no matter what, if you don't make $100 or more profit before lunch every day then you don't have it going on.

follow that advice and you can rent a house, grow and stop being a two bit middle man.

14. I'm actually a freshman at Mizzou and you are forced to live in the dorm room your freshman year. That's why I don't have my own place, yes I can afford my own place and have it next year.
    Love how everyone on this site is quick to jump on someone when they think they are "stretching the facts"

Forced to live in the dorm room your freshman year.? Bullshit!

16. Instead of making yourself look stupid a simple google search would have answered your question. No need to call bullshit because you couldn't make it into a real school.

17. The concept sounds like some sort of concentration camp or cult style brain washing.

why the fuck would you agree to that shit?

18. Lots of colleges are that way. Every single one of them around here with dorms in fact, idk how it is elsewhere but id think similar....

It brings in money and "encourages community and school spirit". But mostly the money.

I can kind of see it as babysitting 18 year old brats, some of the little pecker heads are spoiled rotten so if they don't put some rules down the place would be swarming with fuckers who don't listen or follow rules.

makes sense now.