Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Moving to West Coast from East Coast.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Budskrillz, Jun 23, 2008.

1. So in about 2-3 weeks i will be moving to the West Coast of Oregon, Bandon, to be exact, all the way from Virginia Beach, VA. Ive been an avid toker for about 2 years now, and am kinda nervous about entering a new bud community. Has anyone out there ever had serious trouble with moving and finding new ways to get bud? Any good success stories??
    I am also wondering if anyone knows how the bud is on the Oregon coast? Bandon is about 2-3 hours from N Cali. and I know of some hippie towns that would be easy to score some herb, but thats quite a drive for some green.
    Help appreciated, thanks guys!

2. It's pretty good; they get decent dank. I'm pretty sure that weed is decriminalized there :D

BTW, I'm from Washington

3. im in VA, Henrico; right outside of richmond. if you can find bud on the east coast, you should be able to find it on the west. good luck

4. i mean thats true for every part of east coast besides NYC, Boston and miami lol

5. thanks a lot man, im pretty excited about the move and the new weed scene. i hope it really is decriminalized there ill have to look into it.

6. Oregon has some dankkkkk.

The GC members from Oregon will attest to that I believe.