Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Moving to Washington.

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Pumpkin King, Sep 20, 2009.

  1. I am currently moving to the Evergreen State College in Washington State,
    and I was wondering how I would go about getting a Medical Marijuana Card here.

    I have a California Medical Marijuana Card, but I doubt that will work here.

    Would my California Card count for anything here?
  2. Nope, states aren't recriprocating yet.
  3. What a fun place to go to school. You will enjoy the Evergreen State College. Their are clinics in Oly to get your Dr. recommendation. You should bring your own seeds or clones as WA state laws seem to encourage growing your own. You can supply your own smoke from a closet and a small vege area.
  4. Be safe, don't transport seeds/clones/medicine across a state boarder
  5. Bring your Dr's qualifying records with you and contact THCF Clinic - Washington.
    They'll be able to help you get your recommendation.

Share This Page