Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Moving to SoCal

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by DrDank729, Feb 3, 2014.

  1. Hey Guys I am moving to SoCal in a month around the Valley Village/Studio City area and was wondering what is the best/easiest/cheapest way of obtaining a medical card. I have actual causes for getting the MMJ, just unsure about the rest. Do I just need a CA state ID or DL, do I just go to a MMJ doctor or do I have to go to an actual physician first? What are the averages prices of obtaining your card? Thank you guys very much for helping me out and I cant wait to move out there!

  2. See doctor for recommendation. A state ID is not required, though a dispensary could have a policy of needing one. Mostly you present your recommendation when you first arrive at the dispensary of your choice, fill out the paperwork, get in their system and bam, you can make a purchase. I think I paid $50 or $60 for the recommedation, but honestly don't remember. Do some research.
  3. There's places almost within walking distance of the area you are moving to where you can easily obtain your card
  5. Welcome to the valley. You can look up clinics on weedmaps. I got my card in van nuys for $45. Make sure you read reviews before you go bc some doctors could be fake. Just bring your ID and that's it. You'll have to fill out some paperwork. The doctor will talk to you and ask you some questions. And that's pretty much it. They'll give you your rec and you're good to go. Stay lifted :)

    Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Share This Page