Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Moving to San Francisco in 3 weeks

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ROCstoner420, Aug 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. On the 27th I get to wake up at 1am and am on my way (plane) to college in San Francisco. I have a long "to-do" list of things for when I get there. On that list is getting a new bong (looking to buy a roor) and finding a dealer so I can celebrate the first day there. I already plan on heading to Haight for the bong, however I don't really know what headshops are their (any suggestions?). I would also need some dank to break in the bong, does anyone have any tips to where i could find some legit bud?

2. Mods please lock or delete this thread Im going to re-post it in the "recreational" forum, I didnt notice this was the apprentice section

3. It's San Fran, man; ask around, especially in Haight/Ashbury.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.