Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Moving to Salt Lake City, Utah

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by vaheb, Jun 27, 2013.

1. So, I'm moving to Salt Lake City from Los Angeles for professional school reasons. I will be going out there in August and I am excited for the new experience because I have heard there is some nice natural scenery out there. 

-- Was also wondering how the herb is out there and how hard it is to score some? Just want some general info, thanks!

2. Apparently not that hard. I met a few people from Utah and they said they can get whatever they want because it's like a crossroads in the drug trade. Not to mention there should be plenty of corrupt Mormon folk.

3. I live just north of the Utah border and just 2 hours from salt lake. around where i live the leos are cracking down on the drug trade. (or at least trying to) in the last month i know of two dealers who have been raided but the closer i get to SLC the easier it is to find stuff. as for how good it is the majority of it is ok but just ok. the high quality stuff is harder to find but its worth it when you do find it. 

4. Thanks for the info guys. As long as there is something out there, it should suffice! Starting graduate school there, so I should meet some people in my classes that toke :)