Moving to Peterborough, Ontario. Anyone from there?

Discussion in 'General' started by scouter0, Jul 5, 2011.

1. I'm moving to Peterborough in the Fall for school, and I have some questions about the city.

What are some good restaurants? I'm talking real restaurants, not McDicks/BK/Wendy's or any shit like that.

What's the nightlife like? Any good clubs and such?

How's the weed there? What's the weed scene like generally? Are there any decent headshops there?

Any mountain biking trails there? I love hitting the trails and exploring and getting some nice exercise, a point in the right direction would be nice!

That's basically it for now, any help would be sweet! Thanks guys!

(ps, sorry if this is not allowed/in the wrong section.)

2. No, but i hear it sucks.

3. fuck sake

4. not a bad city, very diverse culture with having a university and college there.

there is 3 or 4 headshops and a very smoke friendly city.

head down to the hunter street area downtown, lots of trendy restaurants and pubs there, try eating at Gabbys, Splice, Hot Belly Mamas, Parkhill on Hunter. many more.

Night life I couldnt tell you about, I usually go out for dinner when i visit there though,

lots of good weed in peterborough.

5. thanks for the info root. i hear there are great restaurants in Peterborough, i'm looking forward to getting baked and getting some tasty food.

6. Such a nice location.. you better be getting baked and taking advantage of the forest... and the squirrels.

7. Just looking at this post i was like, WHAT?! I thought you meant Peterborough UK. phew!

:D

8. the weed is good theres some nice Kush up here and some great places to eat.