Moving to Oregon

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by TheNomad, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Hey y'all, ain't been on in a while. Ended up moving from Missouri to Ohio a few months ago to be with my girlfriend. Long story short, we've decided to move to Oregon to be closer to her dad! The coolest part is that her dad is giving my a job at his grow facility! I'm going into this completely blind. Does anyone have any advice for someone moving to a legal state for the first time and working in the industry?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Yes - NEVER EVER LEAVE YOUR GIRL.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. 1 - be willing to learn.

2 - enjoy a job that many of us would love to have.

Congrats

• Like Like x 1
  4. uh advice for moving to oregon.. you don't pump your own gas here, that seems to trip a lot of people up. :confused_2: you will do fine oregon is a chill state.

5. Enjoy every minute of it. Respect the fact they worked hard to get it legal. Never take short cuts when it comes to growing. Always pay attention to quality.

6. They don't let me...pump...my own gas. Okay then. Odd. Still, excited to call the west coast home

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Just moved back "home" from Oregon I spent a year there, and its awesome man. The gas pumping thing tripped me out too at first but then you get used to it, met a few cool cats that pumped my gas and some good friends from that haha.

• Like Like x 1