Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Moving to Oregon in a month

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DeadliestSnatch, Aug 31, 2010.

1. Going all the way to the other side of the country for college. Anyone that has been there before, since its close to Cali, is it gonna be good prices/availability? Thanks

2. #2 DiAmOnD RaStA, Aug 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2010
    youre fuckin lucky!

Ive been there one time, for a week... what part are you goin to?

I was in the Bend area... they got MMJ there, so it was MAD easy for me to find some! and I knew noone...

They also have some of the best glass fuckin ever

I dont re-post this link much, but check it

My trip to OR

3. Sweet I'm going to Eugene I can't wait now haha I was a little worried for some reason it might be hard to get thanks

4. Oh and I checked out those pictures haha it looks beautiful out there I am so pumped to go

5. Nah man, as long as your dont have a mustache and aviators... or your a complete ass... you will be fine lol.

You click that link? I just looked over it, damn I miss that shit

-edit-
    DAMN got ninja'd

You should be pumped. lol

6. If you're in the Pacific Northwest and can't find any ganja then you're doing something wrong. Pot is cheap and readily available up there. :D

7. Haha yeah thanks man. Since I'm gonna be on campus I figure its gonna be real easy to find connects. After seeing those pics im def gonna have to get a camera and go exploring