Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Moving to orange county

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by element_zooyork, Apr 3, 2010.

1. I'm moving to california this summer and im having a real ruff time finding info on how quick i can get my medical card.. because i know you need proof of being a resident. so can I obtain a print out of a cali state issued i.d. from the dmv the day I move there? ive talked to cannabis doctors over the phone and they make it sound simple like i can move into the state and make a appointment immediatley even though i just barely got there.. is it really that simple if I got the right conditions and the money? my stress is im not going to be able to get proof of being a resident thats fast but then again everyone ive talked to in cali acts like i can just go to the dmv and get a temp i.d. print out that day and go get my prescrption from a doctor is this true? any feedback would be really helpful I've been looking for this info forever now please help!