Moving to North Korea haha

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kirilmatt, Sep 18, 2013.

1. Just figured out marijuana is completely legal and unregulated in NK.. Pretty funny actually considering they're behind in every other way possible. Just thought I'd point this out! Its not even classified as a drug :D
    Source: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_cannabis_by_country

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

They use it as a flavouring when they have to go cannibal every few years.

3. Its completely legal everywhere, you can grow a fucking plant on your property all you want right? You can do with your body all you want right? Drink all the alcohol you want.... but.... on occasion some armed dudes will come in and beat the shit out of you and kidnap you for some reason. Its weird. No one likes it but it happens. They say its the purpose of saving lives from drugs but that seems quite counter productive if you ask me. Traumatizing. 

4. Yeah i'd rather fight the DEA in America where I am safe.

5. you wouldn't want to do that lol

6. Just watch this, it's way better than America.

http://youtu.be/-M5PzAGYr2k

7. OMFG I have not  laughed like that in months!!!! Shows you how fucking stupid NK is to believe this crap.

8. I think they might have proven the video to be fake, but either way, it's hilarious

9. If get Netflix look up the Frontline PBS episode of Lisa Ling when she went undercover with a Surgical Team to remove cataracts from the NKers. In every possible moment, way, or saying they give thanks to Kim Jong. Some of them had not been able to see for like 30 years and when they removed the eye bandages they wall went to the stage cried and gave thanks to there God Man that there eye sight had been restored.

It was like watching some weird little pocket universe. They are truly a group of demented people. No fault of there own but should that country ever collapse South Korea will have its hands full for many years.

10. Might want to get your teeth removed under anaesthetic in the US before you make the big move as well.

11. Lovely UN Report on North Korea has come out and the massive human rights violations that they partake in. Some highlights:

Women in prison raped regularly. Then when the baby is born she usually drowns the newborn in a bucket
    "Guilt By Association" Laws. When you commit a act your whole family gets thrown in prison...its a genetic thing.
    Prisoners have to grow there own food or they die. Salted Frog is the most popular item on the menu.
    Regular amputations for the fun of it by the guards along with medical experiments.

In NK they have massive massive prisons up North. Its freezing cold in the area prisons have no heat, no nothing. Good luck to them and anyone who thinks there anything but insane up there well you are insane if you think that.

12. lol yr funny OP.

13. So brave OP.

How are you enjoying your coffee made from snow, America?

15. Its not too bad.

Could use a bit more cream, however.

If you ever visit, you should try our pigeon, its a delicacy in some parts.

Sure, I'll bring you some coffee creamer and weed from North Korea. Very generous, those guys.

17. It's delicious man, goes great with these birds.

Don't knock pigeon.

It is a delicacy in many countries and i have eaten it myself on numerous occasions. Only downside is there is not much meat on the buggers.

Yeah pigeon tastes good. My air rifle and pigeons are my measly plan for survivng an apocolypse. :p