Moving to Ft Collins, CO

Discussion in 'General' started by Smokey-eyes77, Jul 1, 2010.

1. This is in no means a looking for a hook up thread, Ive already traveled there and have hook ups so don't think thats the case mods.

Now anyway, the point of this thread is to try and find some cool people from grasscity to smoke with and meet when I move there in mid July.Iam leaving my whole life ive built on in lake county, Fl.So its a bit scary but Im ready for a change, I just signed a lease on a place and it was so strange seeing in the addtinal notes "No medical marijuana growing without consent from owners".We already talked that out ;].

But alas any replys would be nice

2. youll love colorado dude its the best place here

3. We don't like yer kind 'round heerre......

:p

Just find some chill people in the town and/or CSU.
    You'll have a blast

4. sweet up dude, im right next to foco. in loveland, but i have some friends that live there. n im jealous, so much more to do there

5. dog if your moving to ft collins u will not have a problem

6. :smoke: hell yes.

Thanks for the feedback guys, Im getting more and more excited about this move.
    How about the women around there? Any thing to say on that situation?

7. from the times ive been there. definitely some gorgeous girls around. i mean it is a college town. nothin like boulder though

8. I visited boulder when I went to CO last month, and my mouth didn't stay shut as I walked the outdoor mall on pearl st. So many pretty young ladys :], and I visited the pipe shop there and nothing but chicks were in there shopping, I was like this is my kind of town haha.

9. sorry to say but there are absolutely no women located in fort collins...absolutely none

10. lollllllllllollllllllllllllllllolllllllllllll

11. ha yeaaa dude i work there and all day i see them walking/driving around its the shit. i wanna move there