Moving to Colorado in a month...

Discussion in 'General' started by RonPaullegion92, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Im moving to Colorado Springs in may, what should I expect? Im not 21 yet, will I have a hard time getting bud since I won't be covered under amendment 64?

2. Get your med card. Then you can do it underage.

Only you can finish th

3. Hell nah you aren't going to have trouble finding bud, 21 or not. But like NeverMind94 said, get your medical card once you do all that shit to make yourself a legal resident so you can just get it from the dispensaries. I don't know if there are any in the Springs, though.

4. I do have plans to get my card but what ailments are covered I have diagnosed anxiety and insomnia. Im going to have to go to a doctor right? Im turning 21 this fall.

5. Aite It would be cool if I could get my red card ill have to see if there are even dispensaries in CO springs. Has anyone ever been there?

6. Wait a minute, Didn't I read people on here saying that CO & WA legalized weed?

7. You can expect me to be moving there close behind or in front ofyou :) fuck Iowa anyways.

P.S. Ron Paul is my man too!

8. They did, but you have to be 21 in both states and OP isn't 21 yet.

9. Whew! Thanks.

10. Yeah. What ever you do don't get it from the streets, and don't get a card unless you have a legitimate medical condition which warrants it. So many people are going to get legalization taken away from CO. Like those stupid kids from ccc smoking while driving.. It's finally legal, be grateful and follow the law so it stays legal.

11. Do you know what types of illnesses are covered because people like R3dband and TheGuythatcouldfly on YouTube have red cards and they don't seem really sick. Is it like California where all u need is a doctors note? What would u suggest I do if your saying not to buy from dealers? I could make friends with people who toke and just get some from them but idk what people are like out there. I don't want them to think im a cop lol.

12. Get a med card, get a job, grow it and stock up on 72 oz of cannabis oil

tell us what it's like im prolly movein there some time

13. Yeah fuck Iowa fuck corn too! When are u moving bro?

14. What are the steps to getting a Red Card. All I know is I need to become a resident but there are people who aren't that sick with one so how do I know if I qualify?

15. Bruh I'm definitely tryin' to get my ass over to CO in a minute man.

I'm pretty sure you won't have a hard time finding bud even if yo -21. You could prolly find people willin to sell you bud just chilin at the dispensary

16. ^^^
    That's what im sayin if I kind find weed in the DMV I can find it in CO. The only thing is people can be paranoid if they don't fuck with you.

17. Money is tight right now so i'm saving. Soon as I have a few grand I'm gonna head that way.

18. I plan on moving to Denver in july/August :)

19. Thats whatsup, If I was you i'd move to Boulder or Denver, CO springs sounds kind of lame im just going there because I have a job lined up.

20. I wish I could be there this 4/20 its going to be so fucking live and im going to miss it : (