Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Moving to Canada - Need Advice!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SacTownKilla, Jul 20, 2011.

1. So i'm finally getting out of this shit hole and headed across the border to BC with my girlfriend. I was just wondering what the bud there is like and how much I should expect to pay? I've always heard 10$ a gram or your getting ripped off.

2. You should probably be more concerned with settling down first before getting a deal.

3. I live in Calgary and I get dank for 10/gram 30/1/8th 60/1/4 110/1/2 and 200 an ounce.

4. Probably should have put in that she is already a resident but thanks anyways.

5. Is it easy for americans to move to immigrate to Canada

6. #6 Blazedmymindbro, Jul 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Alright lol. I just don't want you to go livin on the streets haha

7. Canadian bud is boom. Personally I live in Ontario but same prices as the guy posted above!

8. You shoudlnt need to buy bud in Canada! Just grow it like everyone else and the start of the season and you can have big sacks that last you to the next harvest. BC is perfect for growing! Good luck next year, but for now... You can expect to buy 5-10$ a gram for some dank. Just look for people who look like they smoke or hit up the shops.

9. yeah its $10/g

10. Weed is quite cheap there. $10 a gram but more importantly, nearly everything is top quality. Here in California you can easily get the same prices for the best strains through our more open medical system, but in my experience it's easier to find great weed for a good price without any contacts in that region than any place in the US that I've seen (granted I haven't been to Hawaii or Alaska and I hear people are open and accepting about cannabis in those places)