Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Moving to boston any tokers out there

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by therampage, Apr 15, 2012.

1. I am moving out to Boston in the fall and wanted to find out if anyone on grass city was in the area or had advice on how strict the city is with bud

2. Tis pretty chill, under an oz is a misdemeanor ticket for $100, however, they only take down your name for it, unless you are in a vehicle, and if they just take your name, you can give them a fake name, and nothing ever comes of it.

3. hell yeah man. you can get some pretty good bud in boston. different kush strains are pretty popular around the new england area. its a lot of fun. happy toking:smoke:

4. yup Bostons pretty awesome, in my area, alot of times we get some really good medical from rhode island and theres usually some good Sour or Kush strains around and in my experiences the police are a little soft when it comes to bud, but that just might have been my particular times and shit. but Bostons a cool spot to be a smoker