Moving to B.C.!

Discussion in 'General' started by SiN-Drome, Sep 5, 2003.

1. well me and my girl have thought it over long and hard.we want to move to Vancouver....its been a dream of mine for some time .....anyone from or around thare can give us any good info that would help us out would be coo oh anyone know what i would have to do being that were from the us? visa ?

2. Good luck its supposed to be beautiful up there. :)

3. If your going to van, and you want to be close to the city, but not in a bad part of town, and you want LOTS of friendly stoners EVERYWHERE with TONS of GOOD BUD for CHEAP, then your going to want to get as close to Jericho Beach/Park as you can. The park is enourmous and beautiful, and the beach is Fucking rad. Hotties everywhere.

At any given time the park will have about 100 people blazing hahaha. No kidding. Plus you'd have easy access to the city and everything.

Jericho. Thats the place. Not expensive either. Lots of nice apartments and houses round there too...

Stay away from the east side. Not good. People will rip you off and such. Plus theres just alot of meth heads out there.

4. thanx for the good info.....

anyone know what i would have to do being that were from the us? visa ?