Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Moving to AZ, and want to enjoy the MMJ benefits

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by BurtonSnow, Jul 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I will be going to school at ASU. However, I am a little bit untraditional, in the sense I run my own business.

About a year ago I broke my wrist pretty bad snowboarding, and its never been right since. It is normally sore throughout the day and at times I have to just like drop whatever is in my hand and just put compression on my wrist.

One day it was pretty sore and advil wasn't really doing the trick (note: I am against narcotics, id rather suffer than be hooked on that shit) I decided I am going to smoke a bowl and note the difference.

Before the bowl the hurtness scale 1 being pleasant 10 being unbearable I was at probably 6-7. I smoked and was probably down to 3-4. Meaning it was annoying but I was still able to type and ride my motorcycle with no problem (of course I waited a couple hrs before doing that :p).

Back to the business, I read on the AZDOT website that basically if you are operating a business you are required to get an AZ drivers license and claim residency (assuming I am paying taxes, and showing financial independences also). So yes I am pretty sure I willbe a resident.

My question is I have no medical record, besides the fact that I broke my wrist and had to wear a cast and what not. I never went back for more pain pills after the first 40 vicodin they gave me. I ate those so quick, and my tolerance increased so much so quickly that I knew I could not continue that.

Obviously chronic pain, but how bad does the pain have to be proven to be?

2. good luck dude.

3. Please review the 'do you qualify' sticky thread and if you still have questions, ask them in there.

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.