Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Moving to a New Country

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Something New, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Anybody ever do this? Sell most of your stuff and move to a different area?

What would be your ideal place to go to get a job right now? if you could go anywhere in the world? Would that even be possible with just a high school diploma and little job experience? lol just thinking out loud, pretty useless post.

2. Most underdeveloped countries would be good, as they do have upper class places you could settle near.

I was told I could live like a fat king for life in any south Asian country for 100k-500k. For life.

3. 100k-500k? Thats not even that much, live like a king fora while, Definitly would pay for some gaurds and guns and ammo and drugs lol.

Too bad I only have like 2% of that. lol mabye someday.

4. With the economy pretty poor all over the world getting a work visa in another country is doubtful unless you have a unique skill/talent that is highly sought after.

5. That might be the case. Damn economy.

6. Haha serious!

I was like 'sure lemme pull out my invisible 401k'...

Still, you can teach people how to speak English, which has decnt pay.

7. Wonder if they would employ a guy like me? If they would I'm all game to teach those Asian kids or whomever how to speak and write english lol.

Had a friend do that and he seemed to like it but never talk to him now lol, he moved to some area in the Philippines to teach kids english.