Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Moving states?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by zero115, Feb 4, 2013.

1. I don't think talking about this breaks forum rules but if it does I'm sorry I would think this is okay to ask here though.

I currently live in washington state, and have a really good friend in colorado I may be moving in with (moving from washington to colorado). I started a while before the laws passed but currently these are 2 states that allow for the legal use and consumption of cannabis recreationally for people over the age of 21. Since I will be traveling by car however I'll have to bring anything I'm taking with me. I just want to know what the best way to take my Bong (*there is no way to call this a water pipe...It's very clearly a straight bong with perculators etc*) and other smoking cannabis related things with me.

the plan was to kind of have it burried in with my personal things. and then just have like a quarter oz on hand for a couple days trip and my pax portable vape. I don't like to drive day to day driving high but If I'm gonna be behind the wheel for a day or two worth of driving you know I'm gonna need it lol.

IF I really need to just not smoke much at all for the trip I can manage just a gram or two and take smoke breaks on the way down too.

Other than that, anywhere better to move to from washington besides colorado?

2. Definitely don't worry about them finding your pipes. There's nothing they can do about you having them unless they somehow take them to a lab and test them to see if they've been used for smoking marijuana. No matter how stoney they look, if you say it's just a tobacco pipe, they can't dispute that. As far as the weed goes, just keep it in a safe place and if you're going to be driving high be super careful.

As far as a better place to move to from Washington besides Colorado... No such place in America, not for stoners at least. Not yet.

3. alright well I'll keep that in mind then for my vape, do I seriously tell them my bong is a waterpipe for tobacco ? or am I just in general screwed there.

Yeah washington passed a law similar to colorado's, colorado's is just written much better, and I have a friend there That I can hopefully convince to house me for more than a couple days XD.

4. If you're that worried about it you could clean your pipes with rubbing alcohol so they're clean, but if you get pulled over and you have weed you'll be SOL anyway, so be careful not to get pulled over. If you don't speed or drive like an idiot you shouldn't have any problems :) I usually just roll some joints (easier to smoke while driving)