moving some babie girls

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by fireindaeyes, Oct 3, 2008.

1. I have a move ahead of me. I'm moving over 800 miles from my present location. I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas on how to transport 25 rooted clones in 10x20 trays. I want to do this, so that I will have as little interuption in my meds as possible. If I don't do this I will have to start over from seed. I'd appreciate any ideas or experience yall have on this.

2. i would say start by watching never get busted by barry cooper if you havent

3. that one can be a very hard process. Since you said they are rooted clones how far along are they? Whats their current light cycle?

4. What medium are you growing in? if soil then transplant the girls into a container like a 2 liter soda bottle with the bottom cut off, put the cap on the bottom some dirt in the plant and then give them some light. Or if you have pickup just make a wooden wall that you put boxes around your babies so they cant be seen from the outside, drive the speed limit and hope that you dont get randomly pulled over.