Moving plants from veg room to flower room.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by flashxm, Feb 3, 2015.

1. Does anybody have a good routine for transferring plants from the veg room to the flower room. Should I do it in the morning? Or at the end of the light period.. I veg at 24 hours until week 3 then move to 18/6 for a week then when ready move into flower room I make the transfer and then replace with clone..

2. The day you flip just set the lights on a timer for 12/12 instead of 18/6. Beginning of lights on or when they go off, shouldn't make a difference. I just do whatever helps to line it up most quickly with my daily schedule.

3. I think you missed a little something there. But yes, that is good advice. But as far as a perp grow, how do you go from 24/24 to 18/6 without getting caught in the middle?

Is this a joke? Aw, you got me

yeah, it's fun to smoke and think about how things could be if you had a perp grow

I may have missed something lol, I'm pretty high. Caught in the middle how? I guess I am a little lost.

5. Time of day doesnt matter...root structure does....a plant that has a fat little root ball does not show shock

6. you and me both, see you on the other side. Don't worry, they are working it out without our help.

but I like to think we both contributed

7. He needs to move from veg ROOM to flower ROOM. not just veging in a room/tent and flipping the timer to flower in that same room/tent

Perp

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Oh I don't see that being a big deal either. Just move them when ready, right?

9. Pic up plant from veg, walk plant to flower, set plant down

Get high and repeat

10. No better answer than this answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Time it to your schedule. Your in control not the plants

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app