Moving out! what to buy??

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Masterchew, Mar 22, 2009.

1. What's up GC! its looking like im going to be moving away in september to go 2 college and im fucking excited!
    apart from looking for places to live and what not im trying to dicide what to buy...
    at the moment i have a couple small pipes and when i move im gona either buy a bong or a vape. i have a few questions for the vape owners...
    if i were to use a bong i would need to make a sploof, no biggie iv been using one for years at home...
    should i just buy a vape instead, would i not need the sploof iv heard there virtually odorless, are they odorles enough to not use a sploof, or??
    just looking for some insight thanks.

2. why dont you get a gong and the vaporstar vaporizing bowl. it fits in your bong like a slide and it works like the vaporgenie. the only place i know that sells them is EDIT.

3. you have like 6 monthsish(correct me if im wrong) to figure out what u want. u might want a bong now, but 6 months from now u might want a vape

personally id go with the vape because its more efficient and itll be great for the dorm since it wont stink it up, and u wont have to use ur sploof after every hit

4. The situation depends greatly upon living in a dorm vs off campus apartment or home. I started my college career off campus, and at the time I had two Roor's and a Volcano, however...there were a few instances of people coming into my place with no notice. If you live in an apartment be careful and you'll have no problem, you can get whatever you want. I have a house now and in my bedroom I have a 9 foot tall glass cabinet to display my art in :).

5. #5 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Mar 22, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2009
    You can vapor bong with both, like VaporBrothers has gong adapter mouthpieces.
    Also if your gonna have your own place why does the smell matter so much? But vaporizers have almost no smell as opposed to smoking