Moving out to Colorado! Advice?

Discussion in 'General' started by ThatFreyKid, Jan 19, 2013.

1. #1 ThatFreyKid, Jan 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2013
    Hello, within the next 6 months, I am officially headed out to Colorado! I've been looking at Boulder and Denver mostly.

Main questions I have:

Best town/city for Marijuana and awesome places to go/eat?

Are jobs harder to find then the nation average?
    (Indiana is impossible to find a job, A little caesars opened a couple miles away and got 500 apps within an hour, they were paying 7.25 an hour also.)

Should I rent an apartment or start looking at house incase of inflation?

Best colleges for people with a GED?

How long to gain residency?

Can having anxiety and ADD qualify for MMJ?
    (I hate taking medication and Marijuana seems to help these symptoms.)

And please, Don't say anything about money, I have enough under my belt to last awhile without a job. :hello:

2. Don't dye your hair red or enter movie theaters through the Exit door, and you'll be fine.

3. I naturally have red hair...SHIT!

4. you dont need a prescription....

in case you forgot, colorado has legal marijuana.

5. I just signed the lease for my new place in Denver aswell. I found it off craigslist, they actually have real postings and not many scams. 2 bed 1 bath for 1100. Me and my buddy are moving out from wisconsin. so it'll be quite the change. We leave Jan. 29. only a 14 hour drive or so.

6. 1. Not 21, I'll be there when I'm 19.
    2. Can you buy from a dispensary without a MMJ now since its legal, heard you couldn't but never looked into it.

7. Nice! Congrats! I have been looking at colleges and apartments all over the US for about 2 months and finally decided to go to beautiful Colorado.
    I never thought Craigslist was good for apartments, I'll deff check it out! :hello:

8. Ah right. Didnt even think about the age limit....

Well, i dont know where else you would get it...

9. I looked it up and it is 100 percent based on the dispensary, a lot of them do not want recreational users coming in because they look at it as medicine.

10. Can anyone answer these questions for me lol

11. My best advise is to send your fellow blade an OZ of Colorado's most primo buds:)

12. LOL If I get down there and have an extra ounce laying around I surely will :smoking:

13. Can't really tell you much because I'm from Pa. But I do wish the best of luck to you. Good vibes my friend.

14. Thanks man! :wave:

15. In my experience, craiglist has been mostly scams for housing. Check local newspaper websites. You can find bud easily in boulder or denver. You can get a card easily without medical records as well. You in pain? Good enough. I prefer living in Colorado Springs, just south of Denver. Cheaper housing and I fucking hate Denver traffic. If you came from a smaller city I would recommend the Springs, If you are coming from a huge city, Denver is for you. But all of the front range has killer bud that is easy to come by.

16. First person to answer seriously. Thanks. I'm gonna look into the springs, and yea I tend to go to apartments.com or some other website, Never used craigslist and don't really wanna start.

Hey, would it be weird to ask where the apartment place is and do they have 1 bedroom apartments?