Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Moving Out To Cali Need Some Insight

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lovin Mary Jane, Aug 1, 2011.

1. ^ Ha try 175-250 (at the most) for triple A grade bud on the central coast, 250k in the entire county but only from fall to spring (university and 2 junior colleges). Doesn't matter where in the state you live, as long as there's people you will find trees. In cali, it's just about having trusty connects.

Now if i go back up north, i could come back with qp's for around 300, during harvest time it's around 200. Can't wait til november! :smoking:

2. cool bro, those are good prices... but ill take the northwest or rockies over cali any day of the week, i can grab ounces in washington for $150-250/oz (innies and outties), and i can get buds in oregon for $100-200/oz (outdoors mostly), and 200-250/oz (indoor dank) is the regular here in the rockies, from Montana to Colorado... unless you guys fully legalize marijuana you're just going to be known as the state that produces the most bad drivers per capita... and lots of you fucks are trying to invade montana and make it into a little california... we dont want that :smoke:

I know a few cali kids that are transplants here ... im glad to be from washington state.

3. It depends where you want to live and what you like. I lived in Washington I liked it there, I lived in Minnesota it was alright didn't like it not for me. Moved to California and I love it here I've been to Colarado and all of the rocky states there beautiful and cool but I wouldn't like to live in any of them cool to visit though it's nice. The only problem is California is expensive but it's more expensive in socal by the coast from what I know, move where you want that's my advice and make some friends.

4. washington ftmw... im going to move there i swear... i visit every year or at least try to :)

5. #45 kronman907, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Damn Rambo did ya miss the war?

6. Im a firm believer in the 2nd amendment thank you... Montanan's are gun fanatics...
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXwpwQf7bmo&feature=related]‪Hamilton Radio Shack offers free gun as promotion‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

7. I'm being arrogant and immature how? In my personal opinion, California is the best state. Don't hate me for my opinion lawl. You have nicer nugs than me? One, ok kudos to you, but reeeallly? Honestly I doubt it. I don't care about guns, I don't want to kill people or animals, so I guess for you since that is important you would like to live somewhere else. Good to know. And then you go on to brag about your NY weed. I'm just gonna let you know its common excepted that the farther west and north it's generally accepted that there is more weed being grown and shipped around, meaning a high er availability of good weed. Something to think about.

Edit: Yeah lawl, NY. I bet evvveerryyyyooooone is growing there right? Bahahahah, California is an agricultural state dude. You don't grow crops in cities.

8. #48 T-Wrecksx420x, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2011
    im moving to yellowstone to work but i want to look for jobs in cities when im in montana cause i only have that job for a month and a half, i was planning on north california to meet up with my people who are making it out there, but id love to find out about montana, how are the MMJ laws? im mostly going to be applying for anxiety, and for my eyes so idk if they only do cancer patients of whatever lol

edit: oh and i do love guns!

9. well... you gotta be a montana resident in order to receive it... so until then you cant get your card. And were going through some law changes right now... im not even going to attempt to get my card yet... lots of caregivers shut down thanks to the new laws... but the judge blocked all the lame parts of the law.
    Department of Public Health & Human Services - Montana Medical Marijuana Program

10. That's fucked up. You know we gotta come down on those cancer patients. lol

11. Fucking hate people who want to move out here just for weed...take your ass elsewhere go to Montana or someshit..way safer then some parts of the bay.

12. i hate people who are dicks. is it really gonna matter to you if a couple blades move to a place in such a large land as california? dont be so selfish you sound like your from jersy

13. EXACTLY... CALI is NOT that great... shitty economy, expensive mmj (compared to montanas typical 25-35/eighth pricing for "top shelf", lots of shops closed here so now it's back to the streets for the most part, i never had my card so doesn't matter for me but im still looking to get it after these gay laws stop happening... lots of homegrowns are medical quality here... everyone has their card haha, lots of growers)

There's WAY too many people in cali... seriously it's now over 36 Million... no need to move there. Come to the Rockies (CO (colorado is the new cali as far as mmj goes... i have some patient friends in colorado) or Montana, where mmj is legal but not as legal as CO for example haha) or the PNW (WA, OR, or ID)... idaho is the only state without mmj and they still have some good weed for 50/eighth prices. And honestly... you dont NEED your card in any of these places... it's just as easy getting weed without a card as it is with a card... as long as you know people ;)

Just smoked some of this Montana chronic
    [​IMG]

14. Nadroj, youre just another Cali hater. You can get pretty bomb shit out here for $25-$35 at the club. Your weed you're bragging about it nothing special, not that picture at least. Oh really? Theres a lot of people in Cali? HERPDERP have you seen how big California is a on a map? And then you go on to say that CO is the new Cali (it isn't the new Cali, its CO...) and then that Montana its mostly legal but not as legal as CO, which is the new Cali... So what does that mean for Cali, that it's the most legal of them all? Such random hatred from people that haven't even a clue about what they are talking about.

I SMELL JEALOUSY. It's like when Foreigners try to insult Americans by calling them yankees.

15. #55 Nadroj, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2011
    nah, not jealous at all and youre right i shouldnt be comparing co and cali since Colorado is alot fucking more awesome than gay ass cali, most shops top shelf ive seen there is like 45-65/eighth... too much... refer to this amazing website. The Price of Weed, Marijuana, Cannabis - PriceOfWeed.com

It's pretty accurate i have to say :) Montana looks to be in 3rd place as far as US goes. And yeah man, i usually try to only pay 25-40/eighth when i throw down on quarters... and if you want to see dank weed just refer to my stash thread haha.

Montana Silvertip, gotta 4g nug of this... part of a 480/2oz deal delivered from Bozeman MT to Billings MT (2 hour drive) Genetics: GDP x SSH... created in Bozeman Montana, where this was grown actually... gotta love having out of city connects... and bozeman is the #9 weed capital in America... so there's lots of dank)
    [​IMG]
    I want to visit the bay area though... that sounds like a fun place to be. I shouldnt be saying cali sux cause i just think socal is probably not all that great... seems like... way too overinflated, expensive and too much fucking traffic haha

Ive been to redwoods, lake and mt shasta, and near redding... i love norcal man... norcal is not half as bad as socal... i like smaller areas with less SMOG. If you cant see the stars in the sky at night... you live in a smoggy area. Fact.

And honestly, i dont like to get my car emission tested... i drive old japs and euros ('87 mr2 (RIP... but were dropping it's engine in our '86 that has a blown engine... '89 jetta that i just bought near Portland... i fucking love the northwest man, home to 150-250/oz pricing all throughout excluding idaho haha. i just gotta oz of OG Chunk and Fruity AK for $150 outside of Seattle... i love seeing lbs in front of my eyes... always a great site.)

California is awesome... but since Montana is the 4th biggest state after cali living here is a lot better... we only have 1/36th of your population haha. :eek:

16. man you just don't know anything now do you. You sound like a highschool kid which is why i said that. Im not hating on you for your opinion, i hated on you cuz' you state your opinion as if it's fact just because you have barely ever made it out of the confines of your own state.

I never said i had nicer nugs than you. but nugs can only be so good, and what i'm smoking is near perfection so idk how much better your nugs can be. Its just annoying how californians and canadians boast about their weed just because it is stereotype. Yeah there may be more quantities of better weed available, but if you know somebody or grow your own you can get dank ass weed anyways so who gives a shit. Yeah, if i were 16 again trying to score a dub from somone it would prolly be easier in cali, but fuck that good weed is all over.

So you don't care about your own protection? you don't care about upholding your rights as an american citizen and supporting the second ammendment? Its a matter of ideals as much as it is actual physical protection. If my state tried to disarm me in that fashion, i would be out of there in a heartbeat. Dont come running to me when the need for a weapon arises, and the dirty ass pigs wont be there to help you either.

" I'm just gonna let you know its common excepted that the farther west and north it's generally accepted that there is more weed being grown and shipped "

first of all that does not make any sense. second of all i know that is the *commonly accepted* idea, and it may hold some truth, but its a huge stereotype. good weed is all around, some places more than others but its everywhere.

lastyly, if you knew ANYTHING about ny, you would know the city is the smallest part and it's 99% farmland upstate. so just grow up and get your shit straight