Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Moving Out To Cali Need Some Insight

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lovin Mary Jane, Aug 1, 2011.

1. I'd recommend moving somewhere in king county (it covers seattle/tacoma as well as other nearby cities). If you're upper-middle class, go to bellevue, it's super super nice. I personally live in Issaquah, and I have to say it's pretty sweet.

Fun fact: Weed was legal in Seattle until the 70's. Seattle was the last city in america to have legal weed.

And yes, we do have dispensaries and like i said before lots and lots of BEAUTIFUL forest.

2. Thanks alot u pretty much changed my mind a bit lol but I appreciate the info

3. Bay areaaaa!!!! But we are a bit crowded out here.....got to say though. I never want to leave.

4. Yeah.... But it's still Montana. Nobody lives there. lol

5. #25 chronicman00, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2011
    move to norcal.

norcal is generally better and the bud prices literally cannot be beat. bay area/ northern california has the best weed in the country for the best price hands down. 100% serious when i say that

edit: also the most weed tolerated area in the nation..the whole legalization proposition was started in San Francisco

6. you like large populations? We got medical marijuana too just like colorado, cali, washington and oregon... dank fucking weed. and it's way cheap, 200-300/oz. I live in Billings (150,000)
    [​IMG]

7. Really? I want to get out of here as soon as possible.
    I just moved here from Washington and it SUCKS. The city of Hayward (where I live) is constantly creating new laws to make criminals out of regular people. If you smoke a cigarette on the front porch of YOUR OWN property, you get a $300 ticket. I got pulled over by a cop and got ticketed because my seatbelt was under my arm rather than above my shoulder.

Plus, with all of the section 8 "free" government housing, the neighborhood has all but gone to hell. My windows got smashed for no reason, and cops are constantly patrolling the area now. Maybe where you live it's better, but Hayward absolutely 100 fucking percent sucks.

/rant

8. Oregons the shit! ...gotta rep my state!

9. is that the skyline there? lol

10. The mountain background of that looks surreal. Like it doesn't belong there are all. Awesome though.

11. lol ur just arrogant and immature. I have been to plenty of places that are much nicer than cali.

what kind of advantages are you speaking of? I have nugs that are just as nice if not nicer. home grown and for free. your gun laws suck dick... you can't even own a removable magazine for your weapons. don't even begin to think about owning high capacity magainzes over there... its like the fuckin iron curtain

12. #32 Nadroj, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2011
    yeah this is montana not fucking NYC... who needs big ass buildings anyways?
    Ive lived in this area since '96... little kid times haha, just because it looks shitty doesnt mean we dont get dank ass fucking weed... for very cheap (40/eighth on avg)
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Western MT is much more beautiful imo... like Missoula (hippie college cities ftw)
    [​IMG]

Bozeman Montana is also a great stoner city... only a 1.5 hour drive away from me
    [​IMG]

13. I had been paying 60 8th forever till recently I started buyin from my old connect and he does 45 8ths. I'm soooo happy. Been smoking a ton haha.

Also we have tons of huge buildings down in htown

14. nice man ^^ i wouldnt mind movin out your way in MT

15. this is where I am currently at. Not ideal by anymeans, but it isn't bad. Good weed is not hard to come by, but its pretty expensive. 50 an eighth for normal headies, 60 for the dankest shit around. Rochester NY

[​IMG]

16. houston? Shitty... texas is too hot haha. Houston used to be the fattest city in america too... back when super size me came out haha. :p

Texas does have it's fair share of dank weed... but yeah... unless you gotta 40-50/eighth connect you're paying 55-60 most likely... i can always seem to have some friends throw down on quarters ($65-75) with me so i can get eighths or 4g for $25-40... ill make my buddy pay 45/eighth sometimes... ;)

17. the northwest is where it's at bro. Everything's greener and the bud is cheaper :smoke:

18. Lmao Californians and Canadians always bragging about their weed. Fuck that I can get equally good shit here in Michigan.

19. AMEN (150-300/oz prices throughout all the nw states... shit even idaho has some what cheap bud, 320/oz is the regular there... i personally dont pay over 280-300/oz, ive seen some montana cities like butte have 300+oz prices... billings used to be a 300-320/oz city... not any more though :smoke:, i get offered oz's for $250... cant afford them atm though haa.

20. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdizL4on-Rc[/ame]