Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Moving out of parents house, finally dont have to hide pieces or sack. what all should i get?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jiggy_gurl30, Jan 19, 2014.

1. #21 irish_texan, Jan 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2014
    Visine is pretty good too, probably the best after Rhoto's.  I've used Rhoto's, Visine, ClearEyes, and a store brand.  That's the order of how effective they were: Rhoto's, Visine, ClearEyes, and then the store brand.  

Obviously, whatever gets the stoner eye to clear up and is also cheap is going to be your best bet, but in my experience, you get the most bang for you buck with Rhoto's Greens.  Some other brands take a couple minutes to work; Rhoto's Greens usually make my eyes totally white in about 10 to 20 seconds.

2. Fuck buying all that bullshit. get a 1,000w grow light. I shit you not, buds as bid as your arm if you do it right.

3. where'd you get em at?

4. i got mine at a CVS (local pharmacy, like Walgreens, etc) if one drug store doesnt have the brand, try another.  they arent very rare.

5. Its a cold lonely world out there man.....