moving on

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Spark Plug, Jan 10, 2015.

1. how do you all deal with moving on from people that you really liked?

2. Distance and time.  It's going to take both.  Don't jump into a relationship just yet.  Give yourself some time.  You need to get your ducks in a row before you get someone else involved.  Otherwise you will end up hurting them.  You don't have to be in a relationship with your crush to have rebound issues.  

3. 1) smoke weed
    2) bang someone else
    3) find a hobby

4. You gotta give it time. Let it heal like a cut, your heart needs healing since it can really break (the vessels that hold your heart)

5. Damn, well in my case I saw a councilor. She helped by making me write a list, at least things on it I love or want to do. i made a sass ass list but shit like snowboarding, sketching and painting, running, making lists was on it. basically she helped by making me think about what i loved, i expressed my guilt in the actions that made me lose the woman i loved too. Unrepressed the repressed. Attachment issues discussed, but hey it's all convo anyways, plus i didn't have a choice but to see her. I came to terms with the fact i would love her forever. we got back together after some time apart, and that all went down last year. Getting over someone you like may be easier than someone you love however.

6. #6 AS420, Jan 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2015
    blunts, booze, and bitches.

learn it, love it, live it.