Moving my indoor plants outdoor??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by dapillpopingpop, Jun 1, 2008.

1. hey peeps im going to move my indoor skunk#1s from my growroom to an outdoor location but when is best to do so. there about 8inch at the moment and are just sprouting there 4 leaf set. they need to be gone asap so do you think they will survive if i plant them outside tomorow? any help and advice would be greatly appreciated as this will be my first outdoor grow
    cheers

2. why do you wanna move it outside if its indoor skunk...if anything it might be better....."outdoor beats indoor and seed dominants clones."

3. my plants started growing outside on my porch then i moved them were there is alot more light and a bigger pot and they got like a growth spurt. i would definetly start looking for a place to put ur plants outside and put them there asap.

4. yea but no bodys answered my question if thay will survive i live in uk and its just coming in to summer now but we still have heavy rains every now and then and my babys r still young and fragile to nature iv never grown outdoor b4 i just wanna no if they will make it

5. if it has at least 3 or 4 sets of leaves then your good man

6. It's a weed it was meant to be outdoors. Your main concern, with indoor specific strains always is later in the season. If the humidity is too high in the second half of budding you may suffer budrot which is easier to control indoors. Do you know that it is Skunk, or just calling it skunk because if it is, true skunk genetics it has a great success record outdoors.

7. yea its skunk#1 from growi seeds and there planted now and looking strong but thanks for advice