moving is a bitch.

Discussion in 'General' started by Bukley, Aug 29, 2006.

1. it is.....back in my hometown of arlington,va i knew where to get bud anytme anywhere.

now i moved to maryland for the summer in beltsville and ive been dry basicaly since june.....up until know id say ive gotten high mabey around 15-20 times.....and i used to smoke like everyday back in a-town.......

now im moving to baltimore and i dont know anyone which sux and yesterday i was walking and asked this dude if he supported 4-20 he was like u wants sum weed man i was like yeh lemme ge a dub...so we walk and he tells me to wait on the corner of this store while he gets it from his dude..1 hour later as im starting to walk home i see him like 5 minutes away i was like whered u go? he said he was at the corner for like 20 minutes i was like w/e wheres my weed? he says he dropped the 2 bbags in a hole because he saw the cops and got scared...

well since this is all together 190$ thats been stolen from me this fucking summer tring to buy weed ...im never ever buying from someone unless they have it on there person..im never giving money to anyone.

moving sux.

2. Welcome to Maryland, home of...

Oh yeah, fucking nothing. I hate this goddamn state.